Magnetic Stirrer w/Hotplate
Our premium magnetic stirrer/hot plates are now available in two sizes - a 5" plate or a 7" plate.
These are industrial quality units, made to withstand heavy daily use.
Perfect for laboratory or manufacturing use. We have several of these units (in both our labs) and have used them for over 10 years without any problems. We've sold these for many years, and have never had a single one returned to us or had a motor/heater failure - which is common with inexpensive magnetic stirrers found online.
Simply drop the included PTFE coated magnetic stir bar in your solution, place it on the unit, and turn the dial to the desired stir speed. A powerful vortex quickly forms rapidly mixing solutions while maintaining accurate stir speeds over long periods of time. The hot plate heats rapidly and is completely adjustable to any temperature up to its maximum of 250°C (480°F) . The 5" model will hold beakers and flasks up to 1,000 ml in size, the 7" will hold beakers and flasks up to 3,000 ml. The detachable support stand extends about 12" above the hotplate surface. The small clamp is perfect for holding thermometers or funnel stems.
Optional Spin Bars are available in sizes from 1/2" to 3" for special stirring applications.
Choose the 5" or 7" model below.
- Electronic speed control for constant speed
- precision temperature stability
- High magnetic adhesion
- UL/CE Approved
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- PTFE Stir Bar Included
- Temp range: Ambient to 250°C (480°F)
- Speed range: 120 to 1600rpm
- Motor type: Brushless
- Heating plate dimensions: 5" x 5" or 7" x 7"
- Heating power & Stir Speed variable control with LED indicator
- Overall base dimensions 5" unit (LxWxH): 8.25" x 5" x 3.5"
- Overall base dimensions 7" unit (LxWxH): 9.25" x 7" x 4.75"
- Voltage: 120 Volts 60Hz
5" Magnetic Stirrer w/Hot Plate: $79.00
7" Magnetic Stirrer w/Hot Plate: $119.00