High Voltage Information
While the voltage produced by this unit is high, the actual current (amperage) produced in this device is is very low. Electrical currents of this type are known as Static Electricity. Although there is little danger from the electrical charge itself, it can still produce a shock that may cause secondary harm like a small shock causing you to jump back and hit your head on something. People with cardiac pacemakers should never operate any high voltage equipment or approach it while in operation as the electrical fields produced could cause the pacemaker to be damaged or malfunction.